Monday, May 3, 2010

Pre-Game....so to speak

Well.... this is the first blog ive ever had....not quite sure what to say... so I am going to be perfectly honest.... My name is Brock Devon Carrow....and I currently weigh 406 lbs.... how did I let it get this far....well its alot of things....but the most important thing to realize is its me... I have never been this open before and its kinda odd for me.I have alot of inner looking to do... i am going to work as hard as i can to be a new me. This is not a game for me. THIS IS LIFE OR DEATH NOW.. I figure this is a good wayto keep me motivated because I figure if I mess this up... my friends will kill me lol... I wanna be happy and I want a new life... So starting tomorrow I am gonna start waking up at 7 a.m. and walking an hour... and walking at 7 p.m. I am setting a goal for 280 lbs by christmas... and I will do it... I start tomorrow... see ya guys later...

No comments:

Post a Comment