Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Real Day 1

Well I woke up this morning and something incredible happend... Instead of saying fuck it and going back to sleep I woke up and said fuck it im gonna wake up and do this fucking thing..... so I walked for an hour... I dont know what it equated to but I walked alot... its weird I dont look at this like its something I dont wanna do....I am looking at this like something I wanna do and im sooooo happy right now.... I cant wait for all this to pay off a good friend told me once "pain is inevitable suffering is not".This is something im glad im collecting in this blog.... I havent quite figured this blog thing out I will though. Oh and I just got home from walking 1 hr and a half... insane...

2 comments:

  1. if you need any help with the blog thing, let me know. also, i wish you the best of luck with this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good for you man. keep it up. :}

    ReplyDelete