Tuesday, May 4, 2010

you know.... im having a hard time sleeping more than anything the pain in my legs... I think starting out doing 2 hrs a day of walking was a little ambitious but... I am going to do some excersies tomorrow am and walk in the pm....I am hoping that I can figure out a good eating plan... thats the hardest part. I just need time to settle into this and I know I will be perfect.... well im going to bed a busy day tomorrow of push ups situps and walking.... I think im doing good right now...

1 comment:

  1. I think it's ok to be ambitious in the beginning... it helps you realize what your limits are, and then once you know your limits, you can push yourself just a little past them. That's what worked for me, pushing myself just a little further than I thought I could go. It hurts like a bitch, but it works.
    You sound like you're doing so good, I can't wait to read more! I had my weigh-in this morning and I gained back a pound or two because I injured my knee and haven't been able to work out :(. I'll probably post about it on my blog after work.
    Good luck with your exercising today, let us know how it goes!
    ~~*Amber*~~

    ReplyDelete